All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the incredible story of the German DFS 228, an ultra high-altitude photo reconnaissance aircraft, and the first to have a pressurized, and jettisonable cockpit.
- Author(s)David Myhra
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 220 b/w photographs
- Weight650 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.