Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.28+ £1.16 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wedding guide that advices on how to spend less, do good by the environment, and create an event that is entirely the couple's own.
- Author BiographyKelly Bare was a founding editor of the relationship magazine Tango and is the author of The F Word: A Fiancee Shares Her Story, From I Will to I Do. She has written for Modern Bride, among other wedding magazines, and pulled off her own DIY wedding in Nebraska. She and her husband live in New York City. Visit her at www.thediywedding.com. Natalie Zee Drieu lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and is an associate editor of CRAFT magazine.
- Author(s)Kelly Bare
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note2-colour line drawings
- Weight358 g
- Width137 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.