All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1116
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 50 colour illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight790 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRahmi Lale,Svein Valla
- Table Of Contents1. BioBrick Assembly Standards and Techniques and Associated Software Tools Gunvor Rokke, Eirin Korvald, Jarle Pahr, Ove Oyas, and Rahmi Lale 2. Plasmid Construction by SLIC or Sequence and Ligation Independent Cloning Ryan E. Hill, Julian J. Eaton-Rye 3. Quick and Clean Cloning Frank Thieme and Sylvestre Marillonnet 4. Hierarchical Ligation-Independent Assembly of PCR Fragments Jonathan L. Schmid-Burgk, Zhen Xie, and Yaakov Benenson 5. USER-Derived Cloning Methods and Their Primer Design Bo Salomonsen, Uffe H Mortensen, Barbara A Halkier 6. Application of the Restriction-Free (RF) Cloning for Multi-Components Assembly Yoav Peleg and Tamar Unger 7. A Single-Tube Assembly of DNA Using the Transfer-PCR (TPCR) Platform Ariel Erijman, Julia M. Shifman, and Yoav Peleg 8. Circular Polymerase Extension Cloning Jiayuan Quan and Jingdong Tian 9. Golden Gate Cloning Carola Engler and Sylvestre Marillonnet 10. Design and Construction of Multigenic Constructs for Plant Biotechnology Using the GoldenBraid Cloning Strategy Alejandro Sarrion-Perdigones, Jorge Palaci, Antonio Granell, Diego Orzaez 11. FX cloning: A Simple and Robust High-Throughput Cloning Method for Protein Expression Eric R. Geertsma 12. Minimum GC-rich Sequences for Overlap Extension PCR and Primer Annealing Mikiko Nakamura, Ayako Suzuki, Hisashi Hoshida, and Rinji Akada 13. Simple Cloning and DNA Assembly in Escherichia coli by Prolonged Overlap Extension PCR Chun You and Y.-H. Percival Zhang 14. Combinatorial Assembly of Clone Libraries Using Site-Specific Recombination Vanessa E. Wall, Leslie A. Garvey, Jennifer L. Mehalko, Lauren V. Procter, and Dominic Esposito 15. Application of In-Fusion(TM) Cloning for the Parallel Construction of Escherichia coli Expression Vectors Louise E. Bird, Heather Rada, John Flanagan, Jonathan M. Diprose, Robert J.C. Gilbert, Raymond J. Owens 16. SeamLess Ligation Cloning Extract(SLiCE)Cloning Method Yongwei Zhang, Uwe Werling, and Winfried Edelmann 17. j5 DNA Assembly Design Automation Nathan J. Hillson 18. FASTPCR Software for PCR, in silico PCR, and Oligonucleotide Assembly and Analysis Ruslan Kalendar, David Lee, and Alan H. Schulman
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.73
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £17.90Trending at £19.93
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
- £9.12Trending at £10.04
- £7.54Trending at £9.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.