Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleContemporary Cancer Research
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight810 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJac A. Nickoloff,Merl F. Hoekstra
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsDNA Repair in Bacteriophage, Carol Bernstein and Harris Bernstein. Post-Replication Repair: A New Perspective Focusing on the Coordination Between Recombination and DNA Replication, Steven J. Sandler. A basic Site Repair in Higher Eukaryotes, Phyllis R. Strauss and Noreen E. O'Regan. Structure and Functions of the Major Human AP Endonuclease HAP1/Ref-1, Ian D. Hickson, Michael A. Gorman, and Paul S. Freemont. Mating-Type Control of DNA Repair and Recombination in Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Jac A. Nickoloff and James E. Haber. DNA End-Processing and Heteroduplex DNA Formation During Recombinational Repair of DNA Double-Strand Breaks, Galina Petukhova, Eva Y.-H. P. Lee, and Patrick Sung. The MRE11-RAD50 Complex: Diverse Functions in the Cellular DNA Damage Response, John H. J. Petrini, Richard S. Maser, and Debra A. Bressan. Repair of DNA Double-Strand Breaks and Mismatches in Drosophila, Carlos C. Flores. Double-Strand Break Repair and Homologous Recombination in Mammalian Cells, Maria Jasin. BRCA1 and BRCA2 in DNA Repair and Genome Stability, Mark A. Brenneman. DNA Repair and the Generation of Immune Diversity: The Agony and the Ecstasy, Lauryl M. J. Nutter, Chrystal K. Palaty, Martin Nemec, Cynthia J. Guidos, and Jayne S. Danska. Interaction of Cell-Cycle Checkpoints with Muscle Differentiation, Troy Fiddler, Jing Huang, Elizabeth Ostermeyer, Teresa Johnson-Pais, and Mathew J. Thayer. Ultraviolet Light-Induced and Spontaneous Recombination in Eukaryotes: Roles of DNA Damage and DNA Repair Proteins, Colin A. Bill and Jac A. Nickoloff. Telomeres, DNA Repair Proteins, and Making Ends Meet, Susan M. Bailey, Julianne Meyne, and Edwin H. Goodwin. Conservation of Eukaryotic DNA Repair Mechanisms, Alan R. Lehmann and Elaine M. Taylor. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.