Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.38+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.25Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionExamines conflicts between law enforcement and civil liberties proponents that have been generated by the evolution of DNA testing.
- Author(s)Alan Marzilli
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2004
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitlePoint/Counterpoint: Issues in Contemporary American Society
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Weight850 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.