All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionInitially an application for mRNA, DNA microarray technology is now used for many applications, some from large commercial providers. This book explores those applications and includes details to design and produce one's own probes and arrays.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 529
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight771 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMartin Dufva
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.