Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.23
- £12.42Trending at £17.89
- £27.06Trending at £29.67
- £24.98Trending at £25.61
- £20.42Trending at £28.98
- £9.67Trending at £9.87
- £14.98Trending at £17.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe genetic revolution has provided incredibly valuable information about our DNA, information that can be used to benefit and inform - but also to judge, discriminate, and abuse. This book gives the background information critical to understanding how genetics is affecting our everyday lives.
- Author BiographyLinda L. McCabe is Adjunct Associate Professor of Human Genetics and Pediatrics at the University of California, Los Angeles. Edward R. B. McCabe is Co-Director, UCLA Center for Society and Genetics; Mattel Executive Endowed Chair of Pediatrics; Physician-in-Chief, Mattel Children's Hospital at UCLA; and Professor of Pediatrics and Human Genetics at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, and Bioengineering at the Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science at UCLA. Together they wrote How to Succeed in Academics. Edward R.B. McCabe is coeditor, with Thomas P. Burris, of Nuclear Receptors and Genetic Disease (2001).
- Author(s)Edward R. B. McCabe,Linda L. McCabe
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note16 b/w photographs
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byVictor McKusick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.