All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionDNA topoisomerases represent an essential family of DNA processing enzymes and a large number of topoisomerase inhibitors are used clinically for the treatment of various human cancers. This book includes basic biochemical and structural reviews for the cancer-relevant topoisomerases.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 49 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight841 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byYves Pommier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.