All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrisscrossing the continent, a renowned geneticist provides a groundbreaking examination of America through its DNA.
- Author BiographyBryan Sykes, professor of human genetics at Oxford University, pioneered the use of DNA in exploring the human past. He is also the founder and chairman of Oxford Ancestors (oxfordancestors.com), which helps individuals explore their genetic roots using DNA. He is the author of Saxons, Vikings, and Celts; The Seven Daughters of Eve, a New York Times bestseller; and Adam's Curse.
- Author(s)Bryan Sykes
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiveright Publishing Corporation
- Content Note8 pages of color; 8 pages of black-and-white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.