All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth study of humanity's Anunnaki origins and the Anunnaki battle for an intelligent versus enslaved humanity.
- Author BiographyChris H. Hardy, Ph.D., holds a doctorate in ethno-psychology. A cognitive scientist and former researcher at Princeton's Psychophysical Research Laboratories, she has spent many years investigating nonlocal consciousness through systems theory, chaos theory, and her own Semantic Fields Theory. The author of many research papers and published books, including The Sacred Network, she lives in France.
- Author(s)Chris H. Hardy
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content NoteIncludes 8-page color insert and 27 b&w illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.