All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a growing disconnection between the way schools teach and students learn. Students learn primarily in an electronic culture. The educational community must understand that learning is predicated upon a culture of print. This text offers an understanding of how culture impacts learning.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Davies is head of school, Miami Country Day School.
- Author(s)John P. Davies
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/06/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight222 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byJason Ohler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.