Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.09Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs information and technology tools bombard us to the point of information overload and access overload respectively, there is also a growing sense in many people of work overload . This text explores these phenomena and offers practical solutions for both individuals and organizations.
- Author BiographyDebra Dinnocenzo is president of ALLearnatives, a learning and development firm specializing in tools, resources and issues associated with alternative work arrangements. Through consulting and training capabilities, the firm emphasizes the human and interpersonal aspects of non-traditional work arrangements. Dinnocenzo is a veteran telecommuting executive and has first-hand experience both working and managing in non-traditional situations. Richard Swegan currently serves as Global Account Manager for Development Dimensions International (DDI) and is a partner in ALLearnatives. In his capacity with DDI, Swegan manages the General Motors account, which is DDI's largest global cllent. He works closely with a wide range of managers and executives and is actively involved in high-level change management initiatives and major assessment/selection projects.
- Author(s)Debra A. Dinnocenzo,Richard B. Swegan
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight210 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.