CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £23.32Trending at £24.27
- £15.48Trending at £18.99
- £8.15Trending at £8.96
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £43.29Trending at £47.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource provides comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of the principles, technologies, standards and applications of Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM). The work is extensively illustrated and focuses on practical system applications.
- Author BiographyJean-Pierre Laude is scientific director at Laude Consulting. He holds an engineering degree in optics from the Ecole Superieure d'Optique de Paris and a Ph.D. in spectroscopy from the University of Paris, Orsay. He holds 50 patents and has published extensively.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Laude
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleArtech House optoelectronics library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.