CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionTells about a painter, Brazilian by birth and British by adoption, living and working in London with his wife, whose equally varied spiritual and cultural inheritance complements his.
- Author BiographyWilson Harris was born in 1921 in Guyana, where he studied at Queen's College, Georgetown. After graduating he became a government surveyor and later a lecturer and writer. He moved to England in 1959, where he published his first novel, Palace of the Peacock which was the first of a quartet of novels, all due to be reissued by Faber Finds.
- Author(s)Wilson Harris
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.