All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJulia Donaldson's The Troll, now translated into Shetland Scots for the first time!
- Author BiographyJulia Donaldson, the 2011-2013 Children's Laureate, is the outrageously talented, prize-winning author of the world's most-loved picture books including The Gruffalo and What the Ladybird Heard. The Gruffalo, is now a children's classic and publishing phenomenon; celebrating 15 years in 2014, selling over 3 million copies worldwide.Christine De Luca grew up in Walls, Shetland, but has long been resident in Edinburgh. She writes in both English and Shetlandic, her native tongue. She has published six collections of poetry and one novel, and has been the recipient of many awards and prizes for her work. She is one of the founders of Hansel Co-operative Press which was established to promote literary and artistic work in Shetland and Orkney. In 2008 She has translated Roald Dahl's novel George's Marvellous Medicine into Shetlandic as Dodie's Phenomenal Pheesic. She currently holds the post of Edinburgh's Makar (poet laureate).
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- Language(s)Scots (lallans)
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack & White Publishing (Itchy Coo)
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Width235 mm
- Height264 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Roberts
- Translated byChristine de Luca
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £6.44Trending at £6.52
- £6.98Trending at £7.24
- £4.90Trending at £6.99
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £5.36Trending at £5.77
- £8.31Trending at £11.38
- £7.85Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.