Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £3.79Trending at £3.83
- £2.29Trending at £2.84
- £4.95Trending at £7.01
- £5.58Trending at £5.96
- £10.97Trending at £14.96
- £3.42Trending at £6.00
- £3.78Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionAsks why men are so terrified of breeding. This guide examines the worries parents are likely to face.
- Author BiographyAndrew Clover used to read books about Russian people who discover, after a long, long, long, long time, that life is bad. He now reads books about sheep who like hiding behind bushes. These books are much better. You can lift the flap and find a sheep. With the other books, you can't lift a flap and find a Russian. He does the 'Dad Rules' column at the back of the Sunday Times Style magazine. He is a comedian, writer and trophy husband. He lives with his wife, his three daughters and a female dog. Yes, that's a lot of women. In his house, he never rules.
- Author(s)Andrew Clover
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/12/2010
- Content Noteintegrated b&w illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.