Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.83+ £0.67 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAfter being summoned home by the news of his mother's heart attack, John Tremont is forced to confront his own middle age.
- Author BiographyWilliam Wharton was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1925. During the Second World War, Wharton served in the US army, until an injury led to his discharge. In 1978, Wharton's first novel, 'Birdy', was published to critical acclaim. Before his death in 2008, Wharton penned 8 further novels, and 3 memoirs. The most recent memoir, 'Shrapnel', was published for the first time in English in 2012.
- Author(s)William Wharton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight334 g
- Width197 mm
- Height128 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.