Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.56Trending at £3.86
- £2.87Trending at £4.32
- £17.18Trending at £20.04
- £3.78Trending at £4.98
- £9.60Trending at £12.05
- £5.38Trending at £6.92
- £2.81Trending at £5.47
About this product
- DescriptionA heartwarming picture book in celebration of daddies everywhere, featuring animal families and the love they share, from Caldecott honoree Nancy Tafuri.
- Author BiographyNancy Tafuri is recognized for her exquisitely detailed depictions of farm animals and cuddly woodland creatures. She has authored more than forty-five books for the very young, including All Kinds of Kisses and Have You Seen My Duckling?, which won a Caldecott Honor. Nancy lives in Connecticut. You can visit her online at nancytafuri.com.
- Author(s)Nancy Tafuri
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight492 g
- Width284 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.