All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSerena, Cate, Camilla and Venetia have grown up in a world where money can buy you anything. But as the old saying goes, it can't buy you love, and it certainly didn't buy them their father's. Oswald Balcon revelled in belittling his daughters, often bullying them to tears. But why did he appear to hate them so much?
- Author BiographyAfter qualifying as a solicitor, Tasmina gave up a career in the law to move into the more glamorous world of women's magazine journalism, and later won the New Magazine Journalist of the Year Award. She has written for Marie Claire, Glamour and Heat, and launched her own travel and style magazine, Jaunt. She is currently Deputy Editor of In Style magazine, and lives in South London.
- Author(s)Tasmina Perry
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/07/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/01/2007
- Weight792 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.78
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £5.48Trending at £8.99
- £12.14Trending at £17.02
- £7.23Trending at £9.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.