Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.25Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by bookbargainsonline-uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the book beaches were made for.
- Author BiographyTasmina Perry left a career in law for the more glamorous world of women's magazine journalism. She has written on celebrity and style for many national magazines including Marie-Claire, Glamour and Heat and was most recently Deputy Editor of InStyle magazine. She has also found time to launch her own travel and fashion magazine Jaunt. Her first novel Daddy's Girls was a Sunday Times bestseller. She lives in Surrey with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Tasmina Perry
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight432 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- daff5125 Feb, 2017by
Slick, glossy and gloriously bitchy, with an added who dunnit element.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.69Trending at £4.90
- £4.88Trending at £6.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
- £5.95Trending at £7.99
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £4.69Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.