All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £22.63
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £10.99Trending at £11.55
- £16.94Trending at £25.63
- £19.56Trending at £26.34
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £16.22Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn the digital age, photography confronts its future under the competing signs of ubiquity and obsolescence. By examining the medium as articulated in literature, film, and the graphic novel, this book demonstrates how photography secures identity for figures with an unstable sense of self.
- Author BiographyLisa Saltzman is professor and chair of history of art at Bryn Mawr College. She is the author of Making Memory Matter: Strategies of Remembrance in Contemporary Art, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Lisa Saltzman
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note48 halftones
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.