All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new series of daily devotionals that draws from the wealth of Feasting on the Word.
- Author BiographyKathleen Long Bostrom is a Presbyterian pastor and the author of several books, including 99 Ways to Raise Spiritually Healthy Children and Finding Calm in the Chaos: Christian Devotions for Busy Women. Elizabeth F. Caldwell is Associate Dean for Advising and Formation and the Harold Blake Walker Professor of Pastoral Theology at McCormick Theological Seminary. A noted Christian educator and author, she was an editor for the Common English Bible translation. Jana Riess is Acquisitions Editor with Westminster John Knox Press. The author or editor of nine books, her most recent work is Flunking Sainthood: A Year of Breaking the Sabbath, Forgetting to Pray, and Still Loving My Neighbor.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleFeasting on the Word
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Caldwell,Jana Riess,Kathleen Long Bostrom
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.