Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an account of civilian lives during wartime in Asia, this work provides readers with a glimpse into the often difficult lives led by ordinary people - those who did not go off to war but were profoundly affected by it nonetheless. How did people live on a day-to-day basis with the cruelty and horror of war right outside their doorsteps?
- Author BiographySTEWART LONE is Professor of modern Northeast Asian social history, University of New South Wales (campus at The Australian Defense Force Academy). He is the author of Korea Since 1850 (1993), Japan's First Modern War (1994), Army, Empire and Politics in Meiji Japan (2000), and The Japanese Community in Brazil 1908-1940.
- Author(s)Stewart Lone
- Date of Publication30/01/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleThe Greenwood Press Daily Life Through History Series: Daily Lives of Civilians During Wartime
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.