All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.76
- £16.48Trending at £19.90
- £5.03Trending at £5.62
- £7.96Trending at £8.35
- £42.34Trending at £44.82
- £6.50Trending at £11.94
- £13.69Trending at £22.89
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the author of the beloved best-seller, Each Day a New Beginning, this collection of meditations reinforces the key concepts from the book A Course in Miracles, the modern spiritual classic that has changed the lives of millions.
- Author BiographyMillions of people around the world spend a few moments in quiet reflection with Karen Casey every day. Karen is the best-selling author of Each Day a New Beginning, the first daily meditation book written expressly for women in recovery from addiction. Published in 1981, Each Day a New Beginning has sold more than three million copies and has been translated into ten different languages. Over the years, readers around the world have come to regard Karen as a trusted companion on the recovery journey.
- Author(s)Karen Casey
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/10/1995
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleHazelden Meditations
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight381 g
- Width127 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.