Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £15.02
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £25.21Trending at £27.53
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.72
About this product
- DescriptionNutrition plays a big role in fighting cancer and cow's milk is increasingly being linked to certain cancers, due to the hormones and other growth factors found in milk. This book shows how to eat dairy free and still enjoy those treats. It includes over 50 recipes from soups, starters and salads, risottos and pasta sauces, fish, and meat.
- Author BiographyLois Whittaker became interested in healthy eating after being advised to change to a dairy free diet, following breast cancer and she has been free of cancer now for two years. Much research followed, and then the fun bit - trying recipes to ensure they were not only healthy and nutritious, but also tasted good and were easy to make - the result is this friendly book.
- PublisherEvans Mitchell Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationFarnham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEvans Mitchell Books
- Content Note100 + full colour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.