Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe star of the new public television show Daisy Cooks! turns up the heat with her flavorful Latin-American recipes and vibrant cooking style. More than 200 wonderful recipes accompany gorgeous color photos. New episodes of Daisy Cooks! begin airing in September 2005.
- Author BiographyDaisy Maria Martinez was born to mainland Puerto Rican parents in Brooklyn, New York, where she lived at her grandmother's house until she was almost five years old. Her extended family includes relatives from Central America, Spain, and other parts of the Spanish-speaking world. She has modeled and acted in commercials and in numerous films including Carlito's Way and Scent of a Woman. She attended Long Island University and the French Culinary Institute before establishing her catering business, The Passionate Palate. Daisy lives with her husband and children in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Dionisio D. Martinez
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1175 g
- Width205 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Pagination304 pp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.