All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnthony Daly was the most successful captain in the history of Clare hurling, leading the county to two All-Irelands and three Munster titles. This book is interlaced with drama, tragedy, his love of other pursuits, and his immense wit. It offers an insight into a unique personality in Irish sport.
- Author BiographyAnthony Daly is one of the most respected and dynamic hurlers and managers of his generation. He has enjoyed success as captain of the senior Clare hurling team throughout the 1990s, and more recently as manager of the Clare and Dublin teams respectively. His playing career saw him winning two senior All-Ireland medals, three Munster provincial medals, and three All-Star awards. At club level, he holds five county club medals for Clarecastle, and a provincial medal in 1997. Daly managed the Clare senior team from 2003 to 2006, and was manager of the Dublin team from 2008 until 2014, culminating in Dublin winning the Leinster Senior Hurling Championship in 2013, for the first time in 52 years.
- Author(s)Anthony Daly
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintTransworld Ireland
- Weight274 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £8.45Trending at £11.89
- £6.20Trending at £7.98
- £11.48Trending at £11.83
- £10.51Trending at £11.22
- £6.72Trending at £6.99
- £12.80Trending at £16.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.