All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £46.44Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
About this product
- DescriptionAs thousands of large dams have to be maintained and refurbished within the next decade, the art of designing dams and the hydraulics behind it are of major relevance. This book provides a solid and physically--based understanding of the basic approaches in dam hydraulics.
- Author(s)D. L. Vischer,W. H. Hager
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/1998
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWater Resource Engineering S.
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notefigures, photographs, indexes
- Weight602 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.