All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.50Trending at £27.18
- £27.55Trending at £30.16
- £12.42Trending at £17.85
- £24.98Trending at £25.55
- £11.18Trending at £14.83
- £20.42Trending at £28.92
- £9.98Trending at £13.44
About this product
- DescriptionSupported by the latest research, and covering both isolated extremity trauma and polytrauma, this overview of the damage control concept injuries discusses immunological changes, cascade reactions, and patient selection for the damage control approach.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date11/05/2017
- Content Notebiography
- Weight889 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAndrew B. Peitzman,C. William Schwab,Hans-Christoph Pape,Peter Giannoudis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.