All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Head of Department of Physical Sciences, married with two sons, and often surrounded by women, he is approached by outstanding student Siobhan for lifts home. Trying to maintain a professional student-teacher relationship, he is initially hesitant.
- Author BiographyJohn Orr spent a lifetime working in the caring professions. He has had extensive experience in both psychiatric and general nursing. John has worked as a clinical teacher, nurse tutor, head of department and principal nursing officer (education). Following major reorganisation John held the post of assistant director of nurse education for a period of twelve years prior to early retirement at fifty years old. Three months into retirement John accepted the post of manager in a large nursing home and later as general manager for an international organisation. A further change saw him appointed course director in a college of further and higher education where he also qualified as a counsellor. John worked in a joint way as course director and as a practising counsellor until he finally retired aged sixty five. Since retirement John has published two books of short stories, a biography of his father-in-law - a war hero and several dozen letters in national and local newspapers. This is his first attempt at writing a novel.
- Author(s)John Orr
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.47Trending at £5.39
- £4.34Trending at £6.29
- £4.35Trending at £8.04
- £10.32Trending at £10.59
- £4.57Trending at £7.12
- £5.95Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.