All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDance composition is an important part of dance education because it is the discipline that translates ideas into dances. This book explores essential guidelines and thus contributes to a greater understanding of dance composition as a discipline.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Smith-Autard is a dance educator of world renown, currently pioneering the use of multimedia resources in dance teaching. She is the author of The Art of Dance in Education, also published by A&C Black.
- Author(s)Jacqueline M. Smith-Autard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Out-of-print date22/06/2010
- Content Note320 line drawings, photos
- Weight296 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £26.94
- £13.36Trending at £20.59
- £14.89Trending at £19.88
- £8.29Trending at £9.92
- £11.70Trending at £12.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £55.95Trending at £75.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.