All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoan Chodorow takes a detailed look at dance/movement as active imagination and provides a theoretical underpinning for it in Jung's psychology. The final part of the book shows the use of dance in the practice of psychotherapy.
- Author BiographyJoan Chodorow Ph.D. is an analyst member of the C. G. Jung Institute of San Fransisco, in private practice. Her early background uncludes dance studies and performing and teaching experience. Her dance therapy training was with Trudi Schoop and Mary Whitehouse. She is a registered dance therapist and former President of the American Dance Therapy Association.
- Author(s)Joan Chodorow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/1991
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.