All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tale of how even experts misread the role of chance - from the stock market to doctors' surgeries. It argues that by understanding how uncertainty operates, we can make palpable improvements to our health, wealth, happiness and careers.
- Author BiographySpyros Makridakis is Distinguished Research Professor at INSEAD, Abu Dhabi Centre and a former Greek Olympian. Robin M. Hogarth is ICREA Research Professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain. He was formerly a professor at the University of Chicago's Graduate School of Business. Anil Gaba is the ORPAR Chaired Professor of Risk Management and Dean of Faculty at INSEAD, France and Singapore, the world's second largest business school.
- Author(s)Anil Gaba,Robin M. Hogarth,Spyros G. Makridakis
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.