Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £13.47Trending at £13.77
- £6.75Trending at £9.69
- £9.41Trending at £9.98
- £8.83Trending at £9.25
- £6.80Trending at £7.99
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £8.84Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionDrama Classics edition
- Author BiographyAugust Strindberg (1849-1912) is best-known for his misogyny and as the author of Miss Julie (1889). His first success came as a novelist and autobiographer. His plays (and he wrote over sixty) were deeply controversial in their time and still are to some extent. They range form bold naturalism (e.g. The father, 1887) to an entralling expressionism (e.g. The Ghost Sonata, 1907).
- Author(s)August Strindberg
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Translated byStephen Mulrine
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.