All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gripping new version of Strindberg's masterly, darkly hilarious depiction of the struggles and strains of marriage.
- Author BiographyHoward Brenton is a prolific playwright whose plays have been staged at the Royal Court Theatre, National Theatre, RSC and Shakespeare's Globe among others. Other writing work includes collaborations with David Hare and thirteen episodes of the BBC1 drama series Spooks.
- Author(s)August Strindberg,Howard Brenton
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.