Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.72
About this product
- DescriptionA revisionary overview of twentieth-century dance.
- Author BiographyMARK FRANKO is Associate Professor on the Theater Arts Board of Studies at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He is the author of The Dancing Body in Renaissance Choreography and Dance as Text: Ideologies of the Baroque Body.
- PrizesWinner of 1996 Special Citation, Dance Perspectives Foundation.
- Author(s)Mark Franko
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note33 b&w photos
- Weight369 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.