CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the women of ancient Egypt from goddesses to dancing girls, queens to housewives. It draws on funerary remains, tomb paintings, architecture and textual evidence to explore various aspects of women in Egypt from goddesses and queens to women as the 'vessels of creation'.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Graves-Brown is curator at the Egypt Centre, University of Wales Swansea. She also teaches for the Department of Classics and Ancient History at Swansea.
- Author(s)Carolyn Graves-Brown
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Note12 bw illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.