All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful anthology about creative movements and their restorative ability
- Author BiographyJohanna Leseho, PhD, is an associate professor at Brandon University and a certified laughter yoga instructor. She has studied dance most of her life and currently is a student teacher of Mandala Dance. Sandra McMaster, MEd, is a counselor at Brandon University, where she supports students with self-esteem and leadership workshops. She is a practitioner of Satir therapy, yoga, and other alternative and expressive healing therapies. She has studied Hakomi and numerous types of dance. They both live in Brandon, Manitoba.
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Note30 Halftones, color
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorJohanna Leseho,Sandra McMaster
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.