All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £15.99Trending at £21.69
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
About this product
- Author(s)Laura Katz Rizzo
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgmentsIntroduction/Prologue1 * Women Creating Ballet: The Case of The Sleeping Beauty2 * From Saint Petersburg to Philadelphia: Reviving and Reanimating Classicism in America3 * Catherine Littlefield and The Sleeping Beauty's American Premiere (1937)4 * Aurora Streamlined and Accelerated: Barbara Weisberger and the Second U.S. Production (1965)5 * Aurora Speaks: What Ballerinas Have to Say about The Sleeping Beauty6 * The Power of Dance Technique and the Agency of the Ballerina Conclusion/Curtain CallAppendix: Plot and Stage ActionNotesIndex
- Author BiographyLaura Katz Rizzo is Program Coordinator of the Bachelor of Fine Arts Program in Dance at Temple University, as well as a frequent guest speaker, choreographer, and pedagogue at universities and ballet companies across the United States.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.