All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully controlled, utterly gripping re-creation of the final days in Hitler's bunker and their terrifying legacy.
- Author BiographyAlan Judd is a novelist and biographer who has previously served in the army and the Foreign Office. Chosen as one of the original twenty Best Young British Novelists, he subsequently won the Royal Society of Literature's Winifred Holtby Award, the Heinemann Award and the Guardian Fiction Award; he was also shortlisted for the Westminster Prize. He is currently the Spectator's motoring correspondent and a comment writer for the Daily Telegraph. He lives in Sussex with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Alan Judd
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication07/04/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.47Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.