All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the contradictions such as dominance without punishment and collection without rein pressure, this book demonstrates a method of teaching and training based upon precisely defined body language.
- Author BiographyKlaus Ferdinand Hempfling, trained in communications with a background in theatre and dance, has shaken up the horse world with his thought-provoking theories. His training methods have been demonstrated to thousands at his clinics, and Dancing with Horses, his first book, has been an overwhelming success. This first English language edition has been eagerly anticipated.
- Author(s)Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/08/2012
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width195 mm
- Height269 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.91
- £14.59Trending at £14.93
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.24Trending at £16.98
- £12.77Trending at £12.99
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
- £10.56Trending at £10.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.