Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA hip, young Portland writer tells of her quest to become proficient at survival off the grid in this entertaining story of adventure and discovery. Her foray into foraging covers four hot-selling subjects-food, nature, survival, and sustainability.
- Author BiographyRebecca Lerner has quickly become one of the best-known urban foragers in America. Through teaching, speaking and writing about the useful wild plants of Portland, Oregon, she seeks to inspire and empower my fellow human beings to remember who we really are. Lerner and her popular blog, www.FirstWays.com, have been mentioned, quoted, profiled and interviewed by a variety of media outlets, including the Los Angeles Times, The Oregonian, the Boston Globe, and the Utne Reader.
- Author(s)Rebecca Lerner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width141 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.