CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work considers the visual languages, politics and poetics of personal appearance. Dandyism has been most closely associated with the 19th-century style of men such as Oscar Wilde. This book examines the wider influence of dandyism and considers its destablizing aesthetic effect.
- Author BiographySusan Fillin-Yeh is the author of The Serpentine Lattice: Helen and Newton Harrison, The Technological Muse, and Charles Sheeler: American Interiors.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2001
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note27 b&w illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited bySusan Fillin-Yeh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.