All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £8.00Trending at £10.41
- £4.99Trending at £9.09
- £3.86Trending at £6.28
- £3.46Trending at £3.85
- £5.25Trending at £7.98
- £4.78Trending at £6.24
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Tori Sinclair's philandering ex turns up dead, the police chief believes it was murder--and that Tori may have been involved. Now, only the girls from the sewing circle will be able to help keep Tori's life from coming apart at the seams. Original.
- Author Biography<b>Elizabeth Lynn Casey</b> is the author of the bestselling Southern Sewing Circle Mysteries, including <i>Wedding Duress</i>, <i>Taken In</i>, <i>Remnants of Murder</i>, and <i>Let It Sew</i>.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lynn Casey
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSouthern Sewing Circle Mysteries (Mass Market)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight113 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.