All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis text tells the story of Asian fashion in the West, from top designers such as Ritu Kumar and Catherine Walker to the tiny back-street shops, homeworking businesses and street fashions where global markets collide with local and regional trends.
- Author(s)Parminder Bhachu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 b&w photographs, 3 line figures
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.