All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £5.16
- £15.20Trending at £16.94
- £11.16Trending at £14.98
- £8.97Trending at £12.38
- £6.86Trending at £9.02
- £4.53Trending at £5.00
- £13.98Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to their obvious roles in American politics, race and gender also work in hidden ways to profoundly influence the way we think - and vote - about an array of issues that don't seem related to either category. This title illuminates the emotional underpinnings of American politics.
- Author BiographyNicholas J. G. Winter is assistant professor in the Department of Politics at the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Nicholas J.G. Winter
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Communication, Media & Public Opinion
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 halftone, 16 line drawings, 24 tables
- Weight388 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.