All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis autobiography of renowned TV investigator, Roger Cook, reveals how he and his team exposed a breadth of institutional incompetencies, bad law, injustices and naked criminality.
- Author BiographyRoger Cook was born in 1943 in New Zealand. His family emigrated to Australia during the fifties, and he came to London, to work for the BBC, in 1968. He has lived in England ever since. In a bid to expose injustice and criminality, he created the Radio 4 programme 'Checkpoint', which developed into television's prime-time 'The Cook Report', which ran for twelve years during the 80s and 90s.
- Author(s)Roger Cook
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenreBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Entertainment
- Out-of-print date26/11/2002
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight1 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.82
- £4.88Trending at £5.95
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £7.10Trending at £12.66
- £4.44Trending at £4.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.