All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoscovici explains clearly what psychopaths are, why they act the way they do, how they attract us and whom they tend to target. This book will help victims find the strength to end their toxic relationships with psychopaths and move on, stronger and wiser, with the rest of their lives.
- Author BiographyClaudia Moscovici is a Romanian-American fiction writer and literary critic. She is the author of the critically acclaimed novel Velvet Totalitarianism (2009) and of several scholarly books on Romantic art and literature, including Romanticism and Postromanticism (2007).
- Author(s)Claudia Moscovici
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Weight354 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.