All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.51
- £14.95Trending at £15.14
- £19.66Trending at £24.99
- £11.21Trending at £12.95
- £7.88Trending at £9.92
- £9.57Trending at £12.91
- £9.45Trending at £10.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to the marine environment covers all forms of sealife. It describes colenterates, molluscs, crustacea, urochordates, fish, reptiles, seabirds, cetaceans and sea mammals. It should prove useful to the seafarer, and provide information to anyone interested in the marine environment.
- Author BiographyMatthias Bergbauer and Robert Myers are distinguished fish biologists who have written extensively about marine fishes. Manuela Kirschner is a renowned photographer specialising in underwater photography.
- Author(s)Manuela Kirschner,Matthias Bergbauer,Robert F. Myers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/10/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps
- Weight844 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.