CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive survey of the global history of industrial hazards and their control
- Author BiographyChristopher Sellers is an Associate Professor of History at Stony Brook University, and author of Hazards of the Job: From Industrial Disease to Environmental Health Science. Joseph Melling is Director of the Centre for Medical History at the University of Exeter. He is the coauthor (with Bill Forsythe) of The Politics of Madness and (with Alan Booth) of Making the Modern Workplace.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristopher C. Sellers,Joseph Melling
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.